If you are caring for someone with COVID-19 at Home, follow this advise to protect yourself and others. Learn what to do when someone has been diagnosed with the virus. This information also should be followed when caring for people who have tested positive but are not showing symptoms.
The symptoms of COVID-19
Most Common Symptoms:
* Dry Cough
Less Common Symptoms:
* Aches and Pains
* Sore Throat
* Loss of taste or smell
* A Rash on skin, on discolouration of fingers or toes
* Difficulty breathing or Shortness of breath
* Chest pain or pressure
* Loss of speech or movement
The symptoms of COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, include:
* Fever (a temperature above 37.8°C or skin which feels hot to touch).
* A new, continuous cough.
* A loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste.
* Shortness of breath and difficulty breathing.
* Sore throat.
* Aches and pains